Spring woods

posted on: Friday, March 20, 2015


Who writes a blog post on a Friday night? 
This gal! 

This post is hardly any writing either, just a celebration of the first day of spring through photographs. I got these this morning on a quick walk through a park to get my head in the game to knock out some big work projects. It was cold, misty and still. But things are creeping up from the ground that was one big ice cube just last week!

I love the rhythm of seasons here. I love looking for the next change - the tiny buds at the end of the tree branch twigs and the breeze that no longer bites when it hits your face. 

No matter what I'm dealing with, I've always found comfort in this global road map. 

Snowdrops blasting through the soggy cornflake leaves!
Paths through the park and the silver birch refusing to give up last year's leaves.

The overcast day had colors popping, especially anything green

First day of spring is 'logged'. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meant Green All rights reserved Design by Blog Milk : Blogger