Who hit fast forward??

posted on: Friday, March 13, 2015

I am definitely crawling into home plate after an intense week of career development. Think five meetings yesterday. FIVE! Two on the phone and three in person. Four were for potential jobs and two were for some articles I'm writing in a freelance gig.

I'm grateful though, becuase it all means the gears in the cosmos are turning and great things are happening that I will share more once it all solidifies - don't want to jinx myself before anything is official. I will say though, everything I've been working toward over the past two and half years that combine sustainability and marketing are taking shape.

For now I can leave you with a blur of how the week went.
Last Friday: Talking with the nonprofit Haiti Friends, and enjoying a metal art exhibit at their Reynolds St. gallery. The do some seriously good work that combines reforestation, art and public health - all in Haiti.
Saturday: Purple Muffins.
Monday: A girl's day with a dear friend, then meeting another great friend's new baby girl!! 

Aaaaand fast forward to Thursday, where I met this awesome lady representing the women's bathroom at one of the coolest places in Pittsburgh, The Cube. (where a lot of my meetings were)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meant Green All rights reserved Design by Blog Milk : Blogger